Sign In
 [New User? Sign Up]
Mobile Version

STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT WASHINGTON COUNTY Publication Summons Divorce 40101 Case No in West Bend, WI 53090-2600, US

  • Email Friend
  • Save Ad
  • QR Code
Location: West Bend, WI 53090-2600, US
Posted: 06/19/2017
Contact: (262) 335-4341


STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT WASHINGTON COUNTY Publication Summons Divorce 40101 Case No. 17 FA 147 In Re: The marriage of Petitioner: David M. Aasen and Respondent: Heather A. Aasen THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, TO THE PERSON NAMED ABOVE AS RESPONDENT: You are notified that the petitioner named above has filed a Petition for divorce or legal separation against you. You must respond with a written demand for a copy of the Petition within 40 days from the day after the first date of publication. The demand must be sent or delivered to the court at: Clerk of Court Washington County Courthouse 432 E Washington St. PO Box 1986 West Bend WI 53095 and to Attorney Ryan J. Hetzel Hetzel Law Office, LLC 411 North River Road West Bend, WI 53090 If is recommended, but not required, that you have an attorney help or represent you. If you do not demand a copy of the Petition within 45 days, the court may grant judgment against you for the award of money or other legal action requested in the Petition, and you may lose your right to object to anything that is or may be incorrect in the Petition. A judgment may be enforced as provided by law. A judgment awarding money may become a lien against any real estate you own now or in the future, and may also be enforced by garnishment or seizure of property. You are further notified that if the parties to this action have minor children, violation of 948.31, Wis. Stats., (interference with custody by parent or others) is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment: If you and the petitioner have minor children, documents setting forth the percentage standard for child support established by the department under 49.22(9), Wis. Stats., and the factors that a court may consider for modification of that standard under 767.511(1m), Wis. Stats., are available upon your request from the Clerk of Court. You are notified of the availability of information from the Circuit Court Commissioner as set forth in 767.105, Wis. Stats. 767.105 Information from Circuit Court Commissioner (2) Upon the request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revision of judgment or order under sec. 767.59 or 767.451: (a) The Circuit Court Commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced: 1. The procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action. 2. The major issues usually addressed in such an action. 3. Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties. 4. The procedure for setting, modifying, and enforcing child support awards, or modifying and enforcing legal custody or physical placement judgments or orders. (b) The Circuit Court Commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action. If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call: (262) 335-4341 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation. Attorney Ryan J. Hetzel June 7, 2017 Publish: Jun. 13, 20, 27 WNAXLP
Powered By Adicio

Featured Listing